Take Our Online Hearing Evaluation
Listed below are 7 questions related to hearing.
If you, your child, or loved one answer “Yes” to one or more of these questions, hearing loss may be present.
Evaluation by an audiologist, including a more detailed hearing test, may be helpful. Please contact us today.
- Do you have noises in your ears or head (ringing, buzzing, humming, etc)?
- Do you feel as though people are whispering or mumbling?
- Do you hear well in quiet rooms but have difficulty understanding speech when background noise is present?
- Is your television turned up louder than it used to be or louder than is comfortable for others?
- Do you have trouble understanding on the telephone? Do you have a “good ear” for the telephone?
- Do you have any pain, pressure, or drainage in or from either ear?
- Do you ask people to repeat themselves when speaking to you?